2023 Riverboat Cruises
Join Kosherica for our 2023 Glatt Kosher Riverboat Cruises. Will leave you with an in depth, first hand exploration of European Jewish life through the ages.
Danube Riverboat Jewish Heritage Cruise with Rabbi Weil
MS Amadeus Silver III
WHAT TO PACK
Most of the time, you’ll feel comfortable in casual resort wear including light cotton clothing for all cruises. It is advised to bring breathable clothing to maximize your comfort. Be sure to also bring:
- Lightweight clothing. It is generally in the 70’s and 80’s on these sailings
- Baseball hats, sunglasses, lots of sun lotion, coverups and swimwear. You can find the most gorgeous private beaches!
- Casual exploring outfits. No need to be fancy on the at the ports of call.
- Flip flops are always super handy on the beach.
- One or two pairs of dress shoes to accompany your dinner outfit.
- Always go on www.weather.com for more info. You can get a 10 day forecast.
- To get more advice on clothing and other FAQs, click here.
Temperatures in these gorgeous locations tends to be on the warmer side. Think in the 80’s and brisker at night. Please always visit weather.com for more information.