2023 GLATT KOSHER BALTIC CRUISES AND TOURS
Join Kosherica for our 2023 Glatt Kosher Cruises and Tours to the Baltic Capitals that will leave you with an in depth, first hand exploration of European Jewish life through the ages.
WHAT TO PACK
The best approach is to bring clothes that can be layered: more layers for cooler, windier weather, fewer layers for warm, dry days.
Be sure to also bring:
- A lightweight, waterproof coat or jacket, as well as a sweater or warm vest for strolling the decks of the ship and for glacier viewing
- A warm hat and gloves
- Men may want to add an extra pair of slacks, but they’ll find that the same basic dress theme works for them, too (there is no place in Alaska a man cannot go in a sport coat and slacks. Also, a dark suit is appropriate for dinner on board ship)
- Sturdy walking shoes for everyday use (two pairs are suggested) both leather, to stand up to rain if necessary, and a pair with a good arch support
- One or two pairs of dress shoes to accompany your dinner outfit
- Always go on www.weather.com for more info. You can get a 10 day forecast.
Weather in the baltics can vary greatly so come prepared. Temperatures in the summer tend to range from about 40 – 77 degrees.