The revolutionary design of Allure of the Seas will fill your days at sea with wonder: wake to two-story ocean views in our contemporary Loft Suites, hop onto a classic, full-sized carousel in our Boardwalk neighborhood, spend some quiet time in our adults-only Solarium, and let the kids’ imaginations run wild in our Youth Zone – the largest dedicated youth area at sea. Jump right into our Pool Zone, where you’ll find our H2O Zone, cantilevered whirlpools, FlowRiders and a thrilling zip-line view of the ship and sea below. When it’s time to unwind, go for a stroll in Central Park – a meandering garden and lush public space lined with foliage – or take in the majestic view from any of the multiple balconies overlooking the AquaTheater, the first amphitheater at sea.
With 28 ultra-modern loft suites and 2,700 spacious staterooms, this 16-deck marvel proves that the impossible, is possible. You have to see it to believe it.
Allure of the Seas- largest ship on Earth
THE DREAM VACATION FOR KIDS!
Allure of the Seas boasts the DreamWorks® Experience, adding to the already stunning collection of onboard experiences for the whole family. The DreamWorks™ Experience lets you create unforgettable moments with your favorite characters from Shrek™, Madagascar™, Kung Fu Panda™ and How to Train Your Dragon™. Guests can pose for pictures with characters, interact with them during meals, laugh at their antics during parades and watch their movies in our new 3D theaters – all at no extra charge. Enjoy the How to Train Your Dragon™ Ice Show and Madagascar™ Aqua Show, exclusively on the Allure of the Seas.
Youth Zone- The Largest Dedicated Youth Area at Sea!
- Play – open gym and activity area
- Adventure Ocean Theater and Science Lab
- The Workshop – includes activities such as jewelry making & scrapbooking
- Royal Babies & Royal Tots – nursery service
- Teen Areas including Fuel disco, The Living Room lounge, the Back Deck and more
Vitality at Sea Spa and FitnessAllure of the Seas
- Solo and couple massage suites
- Youth spa
- Complete hair and makeup services
- 158 state-of-the-art cardio and resistance machines
- Pilates, kickboxing, yoga and spinning classes
- Vitality Cafe
Pool and Sports Zone
- H2O Zone aqua park for kids
- 4 pools and 10 whirlpools
- Tranquil poolside Solarium area
- 2 Flowriders™, sports courts, mini-golf and Zip line
- Solarium Bistro, Wipe Out Cafe and Bar
- Casino Royale
- Allure of the Seas
- Studio B, featuring ice shows
- Opal Theater – 1,380-seat venue
- Blaze Nightclub, Jazz on 4, Comedy Live
- Dazzles, featuring musical spectacles ranging from big band to disco
Occupancy: 5,400 double; 6,360 max
Length: 1,187 ft
Beam: 215 ft
Draught: 30 ft
Cruise Speed: 22 kts
Inaugural Date: Mar. 10, 2010