Norwegian Epic is sure to dazzle. Awarded Best Cruise Ship Entertainment by Frommer’s, Norwegian Epic keeps the bar high with two new Broadway shows: Ballroom Blitz and Priscilla, Queen of the Desert. Not only is Norwegian Epic offering world-class performers but a new wave of accommodations as well – from Studios, designed and priced for the solo traveler, to privacy in The Haven. This mega ship is a jaw dropping sensation and award winner.
For over 25 years Kosherica has pleased more Jewish Travelers than all other cruise and tour companies combined. We pledge a commitment to the Jewish community to always provide exquisite fresh Glatt Kosher, Cholov Yisroel, Pas Yisroel Gourmet cuisine (is the under the MGK). We will never compromise quality. This is the reason why our customers are deeply committed to Kosherica and return year after year. We give our guests an experience that is far superior to any other Kosher travel company.
Indulge in our Kosher cuisine, explore the magnificent Mediterranean or just luxuriate on this gorgeous ship. This cruise is bound to be a once in a lifetime experience.
- On our Europe sailings you can maximize your vacation by stopping in a port every single day! It actually makes Europe accessible and affordable.
- Stop in the most romantic cities in Europe: Rome, Barcelona, Florence,Naples and Cannes. Glorious Florence is our hands down favorite!
- Experience Jewish interest excursions on this trip with our customized tours.
- Travel on the most sought after large ship in Europe.
- In the Winter months – the Epic will sail out of NYC!
Some highlights of The Epic:
Entertainment: Awarded Best Cruise Ship Entertainment by Frommer’s, Norwegian Epic always remains fresh and exciting when it comes to the award-winning entertainment. Acrobats soar while jaws drop during the dazzling performances of Cirque Dreams®. Experience the legendary Liverpool venue where the Beatles performed, The Cavern Club or side splitting comedy at the headliners club. Or laugh along with the new and acclaimed Broadway show, Priscilla Queen of the Desert. Your nights will be jam packed with first rate entertainment. This is not like any other ship in Europe!
What to do on the ship:
- Casino: Norwegian’s largest and most innovative casino offers a wide range of thrilling casino games for every level of player.
- Bowling Alley: During the day, all ages are welcome to bowl. At night, guests 18 and older enjoy funky lighting that illuminates the neon-colored bowling balls and decor to create an atmosphere that is full of energy.
- Aqua Park: Suit up and splash down at our first ever Aqua Park. Choose from two pools, five hot tubs, kid’s pool, three multi-story water slides including the the 200-foot Epic Plunge, the first bowl slide at sea.
What to do with Kids:
- Splash Academy: Your little ones will have a blast inside Splash Academy where they’ll learn to juggle at Circus School, break a sweat with a wide range of sports and enjoy creative play and fun family activities in an age-appropriate atmosphere.
- Kid’s Aqua Park: They’ll splish. They’ll splash. They’ll definitely have a blast. Whether they want to zoom down a tube slide or get drenched by tipping buckets or water cannons, kids will have the best of times at our new interactive Kids’ Aqua Park. This watery wonderland has something to keep the kiddies entertained all day long.
- Video Arcade: Stop by the video arcade and capture a few aliens, win a car race, play pinball and fly a jet fighter. Anything is possible.
The Thermal Suite offers a unique experience benefiting the mind and body. Feel the weightlessness and kneading effect of water in the Thalasso Therapy Pool and enjoy a warm waterfall cascading onto your shoulders in the Vitality Pool. Take a dip in the hot tub and leave the world behind as the warm water relaxes you. Then head to the steam room to relax stiff joints, improve your immune system and alleviate pains. If detox is what you crave, sit down in the dry heat of the sauna to sweat out your cares as your heart and sweat glands work together to purify your body. Then relax and bring your body to temperature with a nap on heated mosaic lounge chairs. In addition the ship has a state of the art full service salon and spa.. Soothe your body and soul with a hot stone massage, a rejuvenating facial, mani/pedi, acupuncture, BOTOX® and teeth whitening and lots more.
Norwegian has opted for a contemporary, sophisticated design with the 2,175 cabins on Escape. Inside, outside and balcony rooms employ a color palette of dark blues and warm browns, and the result is a sophisticated and upscale.
Telephone No.(305) 695-2700