How long is an Alaska cruise?
Most of our cruises to Alaska are 7 days long. They begin on Sunday and return the following Sunday. Check out our upcoming Alaska itineraries for further details.
How long is a Caribbean cruise?
Most of our cruises to the Caribbean are 7 days long. They begin on Sunday and return the following Sunday. Check out our upcoming Caribbean itineraries for further details.
How long is Panama Canal cruise?
Most of our cruises to Panama canal are 10-14 days long. hey begin on Sunday and return the following Sunday. Check out our upcoming Alaska itineraries for further details.
How long is European cruise?
Most of our cruises to Europe are 7-14 days long. They begin on Sunday and return the following Sunday. Check out our upcoming European itineraries for further details.
Last Minute Tips
- Reconfirm your airline reservation and flight departure time 24 hours prior to leaving home. If, on the day of sailing, you find that your flight will be delayed beyond your ship’s departure time, please contact Costa Cruises.
- A lot of luggage looks the same. Attach a colored ribbon to each of your bags to make them easier to find.
- When packing clothing attire, keep in mind that most of the time you’ll feel comfortable in casual resort wear including light cotton clothing or swimwear and a beach robe for covering up indoors. Tennis or low-heeled walking shoes are recommended for exploring ports of call. For Northern Europe sailings, sweaters, lightweight jackets and raincoats are appropriate. On formal nights, ladies may wear evening gowns or cocktail-length dresses; gentlemen may choose dark suits or tuxedos. On other evenings, gentlemen generally wear sport coats and slacks, while ladies wear resort attire. There are laundry and valet services available onboard for a nominal fee, so don’t bring more than you need.
- When you arrive at the cruise terminal, keep your cruise documents handy in your carry-on bag. When checking in, you will need to present your cruise documents, along with your proof of citizenship and completed Passenger Declaration Form to the Costa reception desk.
- Soon after you have boarded the ship is a good time to book your favorite spa treatment as the most popular ones fill up fast.
- If you plan to arrive a few hours before the ship’s departure, you will find a delicious Welcome Aboard Buffet waiting for you.
- When in port, remember that other countries may be more conservative than your own. When leaving the ship, dressing with casual elegance will show respect for other cultures.