Get ready to sail on one of the newest and most luxurious ships to date, the Norwegian Cruise Line Escape. This magnificent ship was voted 2017 Ship of the Year by Ocean & Cruise News. Every night you will be delighted by incredible Tony Award-winning Broadway entertainment, comedy clubs, music, casino and non-stop fun. The NCL Escape also offers a fun-filled Guppies Nursery for babies and awesome Splash Academy for your kiddos! In addition there is an amazing Aqua Park, sports complex, miniature golf and ropes course to keep your kids busy all day!
Kosherica will have our own private dining room on all sailings on the NCL Escape so space is always limited – Book TODAY!
For over 25 years Kosherica has pleased more Jewish Travelers than all other cruise and tour companies combined. We pledge a commitment to the Jewish community to always provide exquisite fresh Glatt Kosher, Cholov Yisroel, Pas Yisroel Gourmet cuisine (is the under the MGK). We will never compromise quality. This is the reason why our customers are deeply committed to Kosherica and return year after year. We give our guests an experience that is far superior to any other Kosher travel company.
Kosherica joins Norwegian in a allstar partnership as we present the magnificent and newly built, Escape. She was voted in 2017 as The Ship of the Year by Ocean & Cruise News. Indulge in our Kosher cuisine, explore stunning Bermuda or just luxuriate on this magnificent ship. This cruise is bound to be a once in a lifetime experience. Some highlights of The Escape:
- After Midnight is the winner of the 2014 Tony®, Drama Desk, Outer Critics Circle, and Astaire Awards for Best Choreography, AFTER MIDNIGHT is the smash-hit musical that combines the big-band songs of Duke Ellington, a stageful of megawatt performers, a roof-raising onstage jazz band, and the best dancing from Broadway.
- Tickle your funny bone at with performances by Headliners Comedy Club.
- Escape the Big Top is fast-paced and full of excitement and intrigue — a not-to-be-missed activity for the whole family.
- Pull up a chair at The Choir of Man and raise your glass to high energy dancing and hit songs. This musical is not to be missed.
What to do on the ship:
- Casino: Norwegian’s largest and most innovative casino offers a wide range of thrilling casino games for every level of player.
- Sports Complex: Swing into loads of adventure at NCL’s expanded, three-story Ropes Course. Grab your friends for a game of bocce ball at our new court. Or perfect your jump shot during a friendly game of basketball.
- Aqua Park: Grab an inner tube and get to racing at Aqua Racer, the newest tandem waterslide at sea. Scream all the way down as you take the plunge with Free Fall – the fastest water slides at sea or give the Family Slide a whirl. Or call it a lazy day and lounge by the pools and hot tubs with a frozen drink in hand.
- Ropes Course: Feel your heart drop as you zip over the ocean on one of five Sky Rail zip tracks or walk across one of two Planks on Norwegian Escape. Experience 99 exhilarating challenges. NCL’s expanded, three-story Ropes Course gives “action-packed” a whole new meaning.
What to do with Kids:
- Splash Academy: Your little ones will have a blast inside Splash Academy where they’ll learn to juggle at Circus School, break a sweat with a wide range of sports and enjoy creative play and fun family activities in an age-appropriate atmosphere.
- Kid’s Aqua Park: They’ll splish. They’ll splash. They’ll definitely have a blast. Whether they want to zoom down a tube slide or get drenched by tipping buckets or water cannons, kids will have the best of times at our new interactive Kids’ Aqua Park. This watery wonderland has something to keep the kiddies entertained all day long.
- Guppies Nursery: With the first-ever Norwegian nursery on Norwegian Escape, parents can rest easy knowing their tots (2 and under) are being well looked after by our dedicated staff. Featuring an Active Room with sensory-based activities, games and toys based on a daily theme, plus a Quiet Room for babies to sleep and rest, parents can have the vacation they deserve while their little ones do too.
Click HERE to get a wonderful look into the amazing Spa on the NCL Escape
- 1.When you want some “me” time, look no further than Mandara Spa®. Relax with a hot-stone massage, one of over 50 specialty treatments offered. At NCL’s onboard spas, treatments range from the classic to the luxurious.
- 2.Spa Thermal Suite: The Thermal Suite offers a unique experience benefiting the mind and body. Feel the weightlessness and kneading effect of water in the Thalasso Therapy Pool and enjoy a warm waterfall cascading onto your shoulders in the Vitality Pool. Leave the world behind in the dramatic grotto setting of the Salt Room or take a dip in the hot tub. Head to the steam room to soothe joints and alleviate pains. If detox is what you crave, sit down at the sauna to sweat out your cares as your heart and sweat glands work together to purify your body. Then relax with a nap on heated mosaic lounge chairs.
- 3.Snow Room: Chill out, literally, in the all-new Snow Room, an ice-cold arctic environment that stimulates blood circulation throughout the body.
Norwegian has opted for a contemporary, sophisticated design with the 2,175 cabins on Escape. Inside, outside and balcony rooms employ a color palette of dark blues and warm browns, and the result is a sophisticated and upscale.